The current research works of the Department team:
- Analysis of the using advanced geotechnical in – situ tests (CPTU, DMT, SDMT) for parametric evaluation and modeling of subsoil environment – project carried out in cooperation with Hebo – Poznań Ltd.
- Research of the influence of geoengineering properties of subsoil on the bed erosion rate of Warta River downstream the Jeziorsko reservoir – project carried out by Institute of Geology AMU and private funds in cooperation with Geoprojekt-Poznań Ltd.
- Analysis of the management of the geological environment for building purposes – project carried out in the framework of master’s theses.
- Variability analysis of compaction of grain skeleton of genetically diverse non – cohesive soils from Polish Lowland with determination of cause of the compaction – project initially carried out from KBN grant and currently in the framework of master’s theses and private funds
- Possibility of correlation of selected geoengineering parameters of soils obtained from different research technics and procedures – project carried out in the framework of master’s theses.